are a leading OD professional development organization in Northeast
Ohio promoting effective practices and philosophies. We offer
practitioners, students, and interested parties opportunities to:
- Create a learning community
- Advance their knowledge and skills
- Network and support one another
- Share effective OD experiences.
The OD Connection is an autonomous not-for-profit organization. We are a regional network affiliate of the OD Network, but not a chapter. Our relationship is mutually supportive and non-hierarchical, and we establish our own fees and professional activities.
Leadership is provided by a volunteer board:
- Dr. Dale Hartz - President
- Rick Krivanka - VP of Finance
- Reggie Owens - VP of Marketing
- Ed Malinowski - VP of Membership
- Open - VP of Programming
- Open - Board Secretary
Email our board members at the following: